Over the last 18 months we have seen some large online gaming markets open out across the Eastern European region with Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania taking the leap. This domino effect is continuing to spark regulatory movements in countries such as Czech Republic, Poland and Lithuania .
WrB Eastern Europe tracked these developments, by joining key regulatory bodies, international operators and affiliates, whilst focussing on key strategy for multi-channel operations to understand the following:
- iGaming regulatory updates around the region
- Conversation strategy for local land-based operators
- Responsible gambling and AML strategy in new markets
- Understand the cultural challenges and consumer brand strategy
- Forging relationships with existing regional stakeholders